ಬಳಕೆದಾರೆ ಪಾತೆರ:Lokesha kunchadka
ವರ್ಗೋ ಸೇರ್ಸಾಯರ (Hotcat) ಬತ್ತೊಂತಿಜ್ಜಿ[ಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ]
- ಅಯಿಕ್ ರಿಕ್ವೆಸ್ಟ್ ಮಲ್ಪೊಡುಂಡ್ ತೋಜುಂಡ್. ಯಾನ್ ಮಲ್ತುತ್ ತೂಪೆ--Pavanaja (ಪಾತೆರ್ಲೆ) ೧೧:೦೭, ೧೦ ಆಗೋಸ್ಟು ೨೦೧೬ (IST)
ಸೊಲ್ಮೆಲು ಲೋಕೆಶೆರೆ, ಎನ್ನ ಪುದರ್ ವಿನೋದ್ ಪಂಡ್ದ್. ಯಾನ್ ದುಂಬು ತುಳು ಇಂಕ್ಯುಬೇಟರ್ ಡ್ ಕೆಲಸ ಮಲ್ತ್'ದೆ. ಐತ ಕೆಲವು ಸುರುತ ಲೇಖನೊಲೆನ್ ಯಾನೇ ಸೇರಾದಿನಿ, ಆಂಡ ಅಪಗ ಜಾಸ್ತಿ ಸದಸ್ಯೆರ್ ಇಜ್ಜಾಂಡ್, ಅಂಚ ಆ ಬೇಲೆ ಔಲೇ ಉಂತುಂಡು. ಇತ್ತೆ ತುಳು ವಿಕಿಪೀಡಿಯಾ ಲೈವ್ ತೂದು ಮಸ್ತ್ ಖುಶಿ ಆಂಡ್. ಎಂಕ್ ಆಯಿನಾತ್ ಸಂಪಾದನೆ ಮಲ್ಪುವೆ.
Bluestar (ಪಾತೆರ್ಲೆ) ೦೩:೧೭, ೨೪ ಜುಲಾಯಿ ೨೦೧೭ (IST)
WAM Organizers Update[ಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ]
Hi WAM Organizer! Hopefully, everything works just fine so far! Need Help Button, post in any language is fine
- Here are some recent updates and clarification of rules for you, and as always, let me know if you have any idea, thought or question.
- Additional souvenirs (e.g. postcard) will be sent to Ambassadors and active organizers.
- A participant's article count is combined on all language Wikipedias they have contributed to
- Only Wikipedia Asian Month on Wikipedia or Wikivoyage projects count (no WikiQuote, etc.)
- The global top 3 article count will only be eligible on Wikipedias where the WAM article requirement is at least 3,000 bytes and 300 words.
- If your community accepts an extension for articles, you should set up a page and allow participants to submit their contributions there.
- In case of redirection not allowed submitting in Fountain tool, a workaround is to delete it, copy and submit again. Or a submission page can be used too.
- Please make sure enforce the rules, such as proper references, notability, and length.
- International organizers will double check the top 3 users' accepted articles, so if your articles are not fulfilling the rules, they might be disqualified. We don't want it happened so please don't let us make such a decision.
Please feel free to contact me and WAM team on meta talk page, send me an email by Email this User or chat with me on facebook. For some languages, the activity for WAM is very less, If you need any help please reach out to us, still, 12 more days left for WAM, Please encourage your community members to take part in it.
If you no longer want to receive the WAM organizer message, you can remove your username at this page.
What's Next (WAM)![ಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ]
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- Tool problem
- If you faced problem submitting articles via judging tool, use this meta page to do so. Please spread this message with local participants.
- Here are what will come after the end of WAM
- Make sure you judge all articles before December 7th, and participants who can improve their contribution (not submit) before December 10th.
- Participates still can submit their contribution of November before December 5th at this page. Please let your local wiki participates know. Once you finish the judging, please update this page after December 7th
- There will be three round of address collection scheduled: December 15th, December 20th, and December 25th.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- There will be a progress page for the postcards.
- Some Questions
- In case you wondering how can you use the WAM tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loi for more information.